Monday, February 27, 2017

Extreme Deepthroat Explained.....

Extreme Deepthroat Explained....




Ok, so, after doing this for a little while, I've broken it down *properly* into levels. I also discovered what a Roman Shower is. ;) Google that, I found the def in Urban Dictionary.com hahahaha.

COB - booking + Level + $25 

 




Pricing on Levels (extra to bookings, first 3 levels can be added to any service)




Level 1:- +$50
Level 2:- +$150
Level 3:- +$250
Level 4:- +$350 (available only in hour+ bookings)

Please note, these levels are an EXTRA, to add to the cost of your chosen booking.

ie
QUICKIES
$85 - 15m BJ + your selected Level = $85+L1/2/3 = XYZ
$105 - suck&fuck your selected Level = $105+L1/2/3/ = XYZ

$125 - 30m standard full service your selected Level = $125+L1/2/3 =  XYZ
$200 - 60m standard full service your selected Level = $200+L1/2/3/4 =  XYZ
$140 - 30min GFE full service your selected Level = $140+L1/2/3 =  XYZ
$240 - 60m GFE All Inclusive full service (inc kissing, mutual oral and MSOG) your selected Level = $240+L1/2/3/4 = XYZ






Please read the whole thing. 
Explanation of Levels. Everything is subject to my discretion here, and polite, respectful, tipping men always get further than the other kind.




Level 1:-  Softest level. I will deepthroat, and get gaggy and probably drooly on your cock. Hand towel and tissues requiring drooly. This is entirely done by me, and is entirely hands free for you. You may GENTLY TOUCH, my hair, should your hand be clean & spit free.



Level 2:- Everything in Level 1 +  you may guide my head, and there will be way more drool, and lots more gagging.



Level 3:- Everything in Levels 1 & 2, plus you may actually facefuck me, and make me gasp for air around your cock in my mouth. ;) This is most popular. 



Level 4:- Everything in preceding Levels, plus, I will let you make me throw up. ;) Roman Shower time. Only in the shower!!! 



0422244219



                                                **********RULES********



If I tap your thigh, that is me 'tapping out' and you will take your hands off my head immediately. Or, remembering that your dick is in my mouth, I will use my *teeth* to make you more aware of my situation.



In Level 4, if I hold up my hand in the "I'll just be 1 sec" motion, I am throwing up, so back off a tad.



I WILL NOT be facefucked for 40min of an hour booking. 



This extra requires prior notice of which Level one wishes, so I can eat, or not eat accordingly. ;)



Anyone going Level 2 or further, WILL be considerate of my oxygen supply, possible choking on my own drool, and that I'm not choking on my throwup.





No comments:

Post a Comment